Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Oct. 22, 2008 - Miss Doodle and the Bluetoothed Dogs

Why not let our dogs have those magic electronic devices too? :) so they can do their walks alone in the future:

The communication-bubbles say - from left to right :
- Dog owner to dog: "get your ass home now and don't forget to pick up your turd"
- Dog to dog owner: "well, how about giving me the access code for the door? I have been waiting outside for almost an hour now"
- Dog to other dog:" Yeah, I've already bitten 10 today, this is gonna be one nice autumn day!"


Copyright ©estandrea - All rights reserved

7 comments:

sukipoet said...

Oh great fun. Just what I needed today, a good laugh. It is rainy here and I am grumpy. I think blue tooths for cats might be good too. "Ok I'm ready to come in now." I read somewhere that there were doorbells for cats. You train them to hit them with their paw or nose or something.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

LOL.. this is funny.
Thing is that our neighbors down the way have a German shepherd that has a eletronic collar on it. They keep him in his own boundry area that way. Other wise he goes visiting. So you're not to far off the course here. :))

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

PS. here you did dogs and I did a COOL cat drawing today. :))

Andrea and Kim said...

Oh this is so funny! And I love the the conversation which I imagine being just like that.

Miss Doodle, you are so sassy!

Mim said...

Lovely idea!

Peter J. Crowley said...

Thank you Miss Doodle for such a big smile I will wear it all day. enjoy pjc

Unknown said...

Genial!!!
A bientôt!
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59