There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bagle-Noses versus Bagle-heads

BRING OUT A NEW FASHION

These days young people in Tokyo (and at other places I guess) have their foreheads inflated with I don"t know what kind of liquid. (I spare you the link to the pictures, as they may have a shocking effect on you :)

Next the "inflator" presses his thumb into the forehead, such creating a dent. Now the forehead looks like a BAGLE.

Here are Miss Doodle's suggestion for alternative nosejobs:)

7 comments:

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Too Funny..What people wont do to themselves. :))

Lynn said...

Never heard of bagel foreheads! I'll keep my nose with the two holes it already has thank you very much.

Hi! come visit me at my blog! I miss you there!

Karen Smithey said...

Okay, I just did a Google search on bagel heads and--Yuck! They look like an alien or something!

Unbelievable.

I believe some people in Hollywood have their own version of this with their 'bagel-lips'. :0

Linda Roberson said...

Andrea--I know a Palacio--a very unusual name--that is a big cat trainer for the circus. He was born in Mexico. I think Miss Doodle does wonderful paintings!!

charmel tan said...

Pretty hilarious. At first, I was clueless of what you are talking about but as I read it again I did understand it. lol. I'm too slow.
boat loan

waikiki hotel said...

LOL never heard of bagel heads before, but I'm sure that they have this some kind of bagel-like injected on their foreheads.

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... realizar una consulta al dicom en chile